ACTION ORIENTED APPROACH
Struggling with procrastination?
Thoughts of “not being good enough?”
Comparing yourself to others?
Self-doubts when having to make decisions?
Do you identify with any of these?
I am here to tell you — YOU CAN DO THIS!
My coaching is action oriented. I will be your accountability partner. Together will tackle thoughts and patterns keeping you stuck.
Some things you can expect while we work together are:
BENEFITS OF COACHING
On a personal level:
- Establish and take action towards achieving goals (with accountability)
- Get unstuck
- Feel more calm and less anxious
- Become more self-reliant
- Contribute more effectively to the team and the organization
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Work more easily and productively with others (boss, direct reports, peers)
- Communicate more effectively both at work and at home
- Establish meaningful connections in all areas of your life
- Overall wellbeing
On a professional level:
- Empowers individuals and encourages them to take responsibility
- Increases employee and staff engagement
- Improves individual performance
- Helps identify and develop high potential employees
- Helps identify both organizational and individual strengths and development opportunities
- Helps to motivate and empower individuals to excel
- Demonstrates organizational commitment to human resource development